Author Topic: The 3 Towns Arms  (Read 119119 times)

Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: The 3 Towns Arms
« Reply #870 on: April 26, 2016, 01:46:05 PM »
We are expecting a new pet bird in the next few weeks, and we have been gearing up with stuff we will need.
All I'm saying is, the manufacturers of these nail clippers might want to re-think their packaging, that's all...

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

ormegolf

• Ad Free Member
    • Great Orme family golf
« Reply #871 on: April 26, 2016, 03:24:39 PM »
 Oh Fester. Naughty naughty. Anyway, why is it so many motorists drive up upper mostyn street to the empire, then turn sharp right and straight down to the prom, maybe heading for festers emporium. It's clearly marked as a one way street both on poles and on the road. I see three or four every summer. First one today, and he/she was driving fast, emergency stopping distance quite long.

Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #872 on: April 26, 2016, 03:29:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh Fester. Naughty naughty. Anyway, why is it so many motorists drive up upper mostyn street to the empire, then turn sharp right and straight down to the prom, maybe heading for festers emporium. It's clearly marked as a one way street both on poles and on the road. I see three or four every summer. First one today, and he/she was driving fast, emergency stopping distance quite long.

I see it several times a week Mike, but they aren't coming to see me, I can assure you!
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

ormegolf

• Ad Free Member
    • Great Orme family golf
« Reply #873 on: May 11, 2017, 09:07:48 PM »
 Like a lot of real life pubs. No one visits. Last one here was over a year ago.
  So just to show pub customers do still exist in small numbers.
  A drivingcomment. I was entering llandudno approaching the first roundabout by the links hotel from direction of a55. Two cars ahead stationary waiting to enter the island. That meant there was no space between them and the light controlled pedestrian crossing which was on green for me. A man in a motorised invalid was waiting to cross.
  Now me being a good driver I stopped before the crossing, even though light was green. We all know why we should do that, don't we? But the man in the chair thought I had stopped to let him across so he shot straight out fast even though his light was in red and nearly ended up by being run down by a car driving through correctly in the outside lane.
  so by being a good driver I nearly contributed to a nasty accident

Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #874 on: May 12, 2017, 08:21:44 AM »
Not really; the bloke should have watched his lights, and not your driving.
“Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.”   ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.