Author Topic: Less clean jokes: adults only  (Read 183294 times)

Offline Trojan

Re: Less clean jokes
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2010, 04:33:48 am »
 L0L L0L

Offline Trojan

« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2010, 04:44:38 am »
 :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:48:38 am by Trojan »

Yorkie

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2010, 12:28:35 pm »
In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, Picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his need. "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice a Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Lawrence) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then looked me straight in the face and said, 'A pumpkin?, Damn...is it midnight already?'"
 _))*  L0L  _))*  L0L

Offline dontheturner

• Never look back, at your past mistakes
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2010, 12:53:16 pm »
There was a meeting (after they formed a Union) of all the sperm, in a guy's prostate gland.

The complaint was, that their mates, were getting shot all over young women's bellies, tits, 
and were not reaching their destination.

So, the Sperm Shop Convenor  proposed, and it got carried, that whenever they felt the rhythmic motion,
they would speed up the pipe, and reach the Ovaries, in double quick time.

A few hours passed, and sure enough, the vibrations started, just as they were all settling down. 
Come on Guys, shouted the Sperm Shop steward, lets do our best,--

However, Sadly, it was not to be -as number one reached the knob eye, he braced his arms, out wide, and shouted at the top of his voice

Back men! we're in the doggy doos.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
Re: Less clean jokes: adults only
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2010, 04:54:43 pm »
All little Jonny wanted for xmas was a train set. Xmas day arrived and little Jonny ran down the stairs to open his pressies under the tree.  He was very dissappointed when he realised he hadn't had a train set.  He turned round to find his mother holding a huge box, he ran over grabbed the box undid the wrapping and there it was, the full set, he bagan to set it all up very excited. There was a knock on the door, it was Jonnys aunty. Jonnys mother went into the kitchen to make a brew.
Jonnys mum was listening to him playing "Choo choo Any of you f*ckers want to get on the train, get on the train now, Choo choo any of you f*ckers want to get off the train, get off the train now!!" he said
"Oi Jonny don't you dare use that language, get up to your room you naughty boy" she shouted
2 hours later she called up to Jonny "come down, you can play with your trains but no swearing"
Again she went to make a brew and was listening to Jonny play "Choo choo, any of you people want to get on the train, get on the train now, any of you people want to get off the train, get off the train now" the mother gave the thumbs up to the aunty. Jonny continued "any one complaining about the 2 hour delay, blame the c*nt in the kitchen"

Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2010, 06:07:32 pm »
Well, if Don can get away with that ... I'll chance this.

My wife has left me.... she told me its because I'm too kinky in the bedroom.

I nearly spat our her piss when she told me !!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Yorkie

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2010, 06:20:23 pm »
Don't understand that one!

Am I naive or have I missed out on the kinky stakes!     _))*  L0L  ))* 

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2010, 06:26:43 pm »
Perhaps I should answer..... don't knock it til you've tried it?   .... but I ain't so sure....
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2010, 06:29:17 pm »
Perhaps I should answer..... don't knock it til you've tried it?   .... but I ain't so sure....

seeing you in a different light here Fester  ::)
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline barney

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2010, 11:19:45 pm »
>>TWENTY DOLLARS
>>On their wedding night, the young bride
>>Approached her new husband and asked
>For $20.00 for their first lovemaking
>Encounter. In his highly aroused state,
Her husband readily agreed.
This scenario was repeated each time they made
Love, for more than 40 years, with him thinking that it was a
Cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that
She needed.
Arriving home around noon one day, she was
Surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.
During the next few minutes, he explained that
His employer was going through a process of corporate
Downsizing, and he had been let go.

It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find
Another position that paid anywhere near what
He'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which
Showed more than forty years of steady deposits and interest totaling
Nearly $1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued
By the bank which were worth over $2 million,
And informed him that they
Were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for more than
Three decades she had 'charged' him for sex,
These holdings had multiplied and these were the
Results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments
Worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could
Barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out,
'If I'd had any idea what you were doing,
I would have given you all my business!'

That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
To keep their mouths shut

Offline dontheturner

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2010, 07:27:47 am »
A few years ago, whilst still in the UK, a female relative came to visit, from USA, and I told her, that the local butcher ‘loved a good joke’ – so to have one ready for her to tell him. We went on the Saturday morning, the shop was packed, and this is what she told him – rather loudly.
A guy rings his Wife, from work, and tells her, he is on the threshold, of promotion- his boss, wants to take them both out to dinner, that evening – ‘so get dressed up real good – I’ll be home at six, and we have to be at Queens, for seven’.
In the early afternoon, she rings him, and tells him she has been grossly offended – by a guy down town. And he must return home immediately.  When he gets home, she is very distressed, and tells him, she showered, chose her best slinky red evening gown, tried it on, then realised she only had her shabby silver court shoes, and needed new shoes.  So, she went straight down to the shoe shop, in the Mall, for new ones.
On entering the store, the young man in there, sat her down, and because of the tightness of the gown, she pulled it up, then realised, that in her haste, she had forgotten to put on her undies.
Immediately, the guy in the shoe store, sat down in front of her, he looked at her, and said ‘if that was filled with Ice cream, I could fill the whole of it’.. She said, ‘ so I hit him, with my handbag, – and I want you to go down there, and sort him.’.
Her husband replied, ‘I’ll do no such thing – you were totally in the wrong – In the first place, you had no right to go out without wearing your underwear, - In the second place, you have a cupboard full of shoes, and in the third place, no man on God’s earth, could possibly, eat that much Ice cream. –

Two thirds of his customers, in that Butchers, burst out laughing, and two ladies, just went poe-faced!

Yorkie

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2010, 11:03:58 am »
A man goes to a Psychologist and says, "Doc I got a real problem, I can't stop thinking about sex."
The Psychologist says, "Well let's see what we can find out", and pulls out his ink blots. "What is this a picture of?" he asks.
The man turns the picture upside down then turns it around and states, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."
The Psychologist says, "very interesting," and shows the next picture. "And what is this a picture of?"
The man looks and turns it in different directions and says, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologists tries again with the third ink blot, and asks the same question, "What is this a picture of?"
The patient again turns it in all directions and replies, "That's a man and a woman on a bed making love."

The Psychologist states, "Well, yes, you do seem to be obsessed with sex."
"Me!?" demands the patient. "You're the one who keeps showing me the dirty pictures!"

L0L  L0L  L0L

Offline dontheturner

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2010, 01:10:18 am »
 PLease forgive me, for I have sinned.   Don

"The Rabbi is Leaving"

At the regular Saturday morning service, the rabbi announced that he was planning to leave for a larger congregation that would pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave, because he is so popular.

Fred Shapiro, who owns several car dealerships in Newton and Brookline , stands up and proclaims "If the rabbi stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van, to transport their children!"

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Saul Cohen, a successful businessman and lawyer, stands and says, "If the rabbi will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and establish a foundation to guarantee a free college education for his children!"

More sighs and loud applause..

Estelle Rubin, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, "If the rabbi stays, I will give him sex!"

There is total silence.

The rabbi, blushing, asks her: "Mrs. Rubin, you're a wonderful and holy lady. Whatever possessed you to say that?"

Estelle's 90-year old husband, Abe, is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand, and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replied:

"Well, I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said: "F--k him."

Yorkie

« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2010, 03:56:25 pm »
Dirty Little Matt is sitting in the back of math class, obviously not paying any attention, when the teacher calls his name.

"Yeah teach?" he replies.

"If there are three ducks on a fence and you shoot one of them with a shotgun, how many are left?" asks the teacher.

Matt answers "Well, teach, if I shoot one of them with a shotgun, the loud noise is gonna make them all fly off."

"No, Matt, there will be two left if you shoot one with a shotgun, but I like the way you're thinking." the teacher responds.

"Well, teach, I've got a question for you... There are 3 women that come out of an ice-cream parlor, one is biting her ice-cream cone, one is licking it, and one is sucking on it. Which one is married?"

The teacher, a little taken back by the question answers, "Well, uh, gee Matt, I guess the one that's sucking on the ice cream."

Matt replies "No teach, the one that has the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking!"

Yorkie

Re: Optical Illusions
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2010, 08:12:12 pm »
Men only!