Author Topic: Outrageous Behaviour.  (Read 42303 times)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Outrageous Behaviour.
« on: April 14, 2012, 11:57:38 pm »
Something that I have witnessed about 3 times recently, which I thought I would never see in Llandudno.

Whilst using the mens toilets as men do (in 3 different locations),  the toilets have been invaded by either drunken, or simply anti-social and uncaring WOMEN.  They proceed to use the mens loo in full view of those around.
They claim that they are 'bursting' or the queue is too long in the ladies.

I have seen this in a local pub, a night club, and now most recently on the pier, in broad daylight in the presence of kids and pensioners.  No excuse for it whatsoever.

Now, think about this, this yobbish behaviour by women might raise an eyebrow, or even draw contempt.... but I can't help thinking that if I did this, not only would I be arrested and convicted of several offences, but I would end up on the sex-offenders register.
Why is it not the same for women?

Its disgusting, embarrassing and yet another system of our rapidly decaying society.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
Re: Outrageous Behaviour.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 12:11:28 am »
just hope they use the cubicles and don't stand like what i do, but your right we would get reported if we acted the same way

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 08:45:51 am »
The mind Boggles !
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 08:50:57 am »
Something that I have witnessed about 3 times recently, which I thought I would never see in Llandudno.

Whilst using the mens toilets as men do (in 3 different locations),  the toilets have been invaded by either drunken, or simply anti-social and uncaring WOMEN.  They proceed to use the mens loo in full view of those around.
They claim that they are 'bursting' or the queue is too long in the ladies.

I have seen this in a local pub, a night club, and now most recently on the pier, in broad daylight in the presence of kids and pensioners.  No excuse for it whatsoever.

Now, think about this, this yobbish behaviour by women might raise an eyebrow, or even draw contempt.... but I can't help thinking that if I did this, not only would I be arrested and convicted of several offences, but I would end up on the sex-offenders register.
Why is it not the same for women?

Its disgusting, embarrassing and yet another system of our rapidly decaying society.
We need more details on this. You mean that the women are using the cubicles with the door closed...or something else?

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 08:51:59 am »
Now stop it or you will be getting collared for lurking about in the Gents ! :o ;D _))*
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:30 am »
Now stop it or you will be getting collared for lurking about in the Gents ! :o ;D _))*
Wouldn't be the first time for Fester.  8)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 12:42:08 am »
I see that we are now trivialising the issue I raised.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, and it actually is acceptable for women to burst into gents toilets.
It just happens to be a serious criminal matter if its the other way round.

Well, this deterioration in society sickens me, but I suppose I'm a lone voice. &shake&
Fester...

Offline suepp

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 07:29:20 am »
People are more likely to behave in a way that offends others because they don't care and don't feel embarrassed. Outrageous behaviour has become the norm in many situations, on the streets and on the TV screen. People measure their enjoyment of a night out by who was the most drunk and uninhibited, the rest of us are just boring old fuddie duddies, you're likely to get a load of abuse if you raise the mildest objection!

As an aside though, I've been to many places where the queue to the "ladies" will be out of the door whilst the  queue to the "gents" is non existent.

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 08:20:03 am »
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, and it actually is acceptable for women to burst into gents toilets.  It just happens to be a serious criminal matter if its the other way round.
Well, this deterioration in society sickens me, but I suppose I'm a lone voice.

Unisex toilets are becoming increasingly popular in Europe, perhaps mirroring a change in social convention. 
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2012, 09:07:44 am »
I don't see a problem in a woman entering a mens toilet to use a cubicle, if she is in dire need?

Offline Hugo

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2012, 06:11:54 pm »
I don't see a problem in a woman entering a mens toilet to use a cubicle, if she is in dire need?

What are your views then on men using the Ladies toilets if they are in dire need Dave? 

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 07:50:05 pm »
My only venture into a Ladies toilet was on the last day of my Police service when I had to assist with a Lady who decided to start delivering her baby.  She had only a few minutes earlier come from one of her pre-natal examinations at the Middlesex Hospital!  Such is life - never again!   She didn't even name it after me!   Z**
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 08:36:21 pm »

What are your views then on men using the Ladies toilets if they are in dire need Dave?
Why Not? I remember in the Bar on Colwyn Bay Pier a couple of years ago, the toilets there were unisex. Everyone just got on with it.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2012, 09:13:00 pm »
Let me just get this straight.

These women may well have been in dire need, but only because they were drunk and anti-social.

There was NO queue over in the ladies, and they were just out to cause trouble.
If you recall, I did explain that this happened in front of children and pensioners.
A fine advertisement for our supposedly genteel Victorian town.

Anyhow, I hope the girls were suitably impressed by the men.s cubicles on the pier...seeing as they usually look like Bobby Sands has done his protest in there.
Fester...

Offline pentan

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 06:47:28 pm »
I dont mind as long as they dont spread it round I resemble a button mushroom.
But seriously I am with fester on this one!! its shameful how women have little or no respect for them self’s these days