Author Topic: Outrageous Behaviour.  (Read 42890 times)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Outrageous Behaviour.
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2013, 11:51:11 pm »
What people like 'Buff' need to realise is that in this day and age, an electronic footprint is left behind when you embark upon cyber activity, hacking, etc.... Once gathered it leads quickly to the physical location of the ISP and equipment owner.
I am in receipt of that information now from three sources, including Paypal and Ebay) and it is now lodged with the authorities.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you have been having Fester and anything entered on a computer is traceable no matter how clever the perpetrator is or the effort made to conceal their identity.  You have done the correct thing and no one should have to put up with that.

Indeed Hugo, and thanks for your kind words.
I had no alternative but to report what had happened 'off the forum' as it was insidious and unlawful.
I have been asked to say no more on that until the investigation is complete and the person dealt with.

Now, what I can reveal is that earlier today, the person contacted Forum Admin to explain his actions and was advised to contact me directly.
I authorised my personal email address to be given to him. This was an olive-branch on my part to try and give him the opportunity to resolve this issue.
However, I understand that having then being given my email address, he simply replied to Admin with a series of vitriolic and abusive nonsense.
So I will let due process take its course.

I am not a vindictive kind of person as most on the Forum will know, nor do I enjoy or participate in the politics on other sites where multiple aliases abound.  But when my personal business is intruded upon I will ensure that the protagonist understands they cannot go unpunished.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:04:46 am by DaveR »
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2013, 07:34:17 pm »
I see our old friend Bugsy, aka Richard Wynne Davies, has been sent to jail once again, this time for spitting at a manager at the Empire Hotel. He has 136 previous convictions, including 30 ASBO breaches. Wonder if that's some kind of record?

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2013, 09:17:43 am »
I see our old friend Bugsy, aka Richard Wynne Davies, has been sent to jail once again, this time for spitting at a manager at the Empire Hotel. He has 136 previous convictions, including 30 ASBO breaches. Wonder if that's some kind of record?
Mr Davies has just been released from Jail...and promptly sent back again after abusing staff at the hostel in Colwyn Bay that he was staying at, in breach of his ASBO.  Oh well, looks like we will be having a quiet Summer in Llandudno this year.

Offline llanscholes

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2013, 02:45:52 pm »
bring back unisex toilets :P

Offline Mikethewatch

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 08:02:11 pm »
Mr Davies has just been released from Jail...and promptly sent back again after abusing staff at the hostel in Colwyn Bay that he was staying at, in breach of his ASBO.  Oh well, looks like we will be having a quiet Summer in Llandudno this year.

well he's out and about now, I saw him last week

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2013, 07:22:56 am »
bring back unisex toilets :P

Bring back ANY Toilets!    :D
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2013, 07:52:36 am »
...and Bugsy aka Richard Wynne Davies is back in Jail again, after being found abusing Japanese tourists.  &shake& 12 week sentence imposed.

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 01:12:40 pm »
I've only ever seen the nasty side of RWD but I believe you have seen another side of him Dave and it's such a shame that he's wasting his life away when life is too short anyway.
I'm sure that he has had all the help available but like some high profile footballers he's a flawed character and thrown the assistance he has had back in the face of those who have tried to help him.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2013, 05:09:24 am »
...and Bugsy aka Richard Wynne Davies is back in Jail again, after being found abusing Japanese tourists.  &shake& 12 week sentence imposed.

Would have been 12 years if they were Muslim tourists.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2013, 12:26:16 pm »

Would have been 12 years if they were Muslim tourists.

Stop giving him ideas Trojan.       ;D

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2013, 10:09:06 pm »
Debatable whether this is the right thread for this but here goes...

Mrs Fester drove out of Asda yesterday and turned left as you must to go into town.
As she approached the junction at  Bog Island, a car came hurtling towards her, going the wrong way, on the one-way road.

In panic she swerved into the left lane to avoid it.... and it was only by sheer chance there was nothing in that lane.
Utter madness, and she didn't get a split second to get a look at the driver or registration.  But surely some camera somewhere must have seen the incident?
This was brought back to her tonight, when we saw this news article, together with its tragic results.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-24101405
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2013, 07:37:59 am »
There are a couple of cameras in that area.  Might be worth having a word with the Constabulary.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2013, 11:32:07 am »
I hope that Mrs Fester is not too badly shaken up after that incident as it can be quite traumatic.  She was fortunate that it wasn't any worse than it was, but Ian is correct and it should be reported to the Police as the next person may not be so lucky.

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2013, 12:39:47 pm »
Debatable whether this is the right thread for this but here goes...

Mrs Fester drove out of Asda yesterday and turned left as you must to go into town.
As she approached the junction at  Bog Island, a car came hurtling towards her, going the wrong way, on the one-way road.

In panic she swerved into the left lane to avoid it.... and it was only by sheer chance there was nothing in that lane.
Utter madness, and she didn't get a split second to get a look at the driver or registration.  But surely some camera somewhere must have seen the incident?
This was brought back to her tonight, when we saw this news article, together with its tragic results.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-24101405

Mandatory tests every year for the over 70s in the only solution. I would also propose bringing in random tests for 10% of all drivers every year. Once people pass their tests they are on a free ride and let their guard down

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »

Mandatory tests every year for the over 70s in the only solution. I would also propose bringing in random tests for 10% of all drivers every year. Once people pass their tests they are on a free ride and let their guard down

Driver Education is the answer.   Tests only prove that on that one day they managed to do it right.  Everyone needs a good attitude to all their driving all the time, not just an hour's drive around some easy roads, once a year.   ;D
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero