Members' Lounge > The 3 Towns Arcade

Outrageous Behaviour.

(1/21) > >>

Fester:
Something that I have witnessed about 3 times recently, which I thought I would never see in Llandudno.

Whilst using the mens toilets as men do (in 3 different locations),  the toilets have been invaded by either drunken, or simply anti-social and uncaring WOMEN.  They proceed to use the mens loo in full view of those around.
They claim that they are 'bursting' or the queue is too long in the ladies.

I have seen this in a local pub, a night club, and now most recently on the pier, in broad daylight in the presence of kids and pensioners.  No excuse for it whatsoever.

Now, think about this, this yobbish behaviour by women might raise an eyebrow, or even draw contempt.... but I can't help thinking that if I did this, not only would I be arrested and convicted of several offences, but I would end up on the sex-offenders register.
Why is it not the same for women?

Its disgusting, embarrassing and yet another system of our rapidly decaying society.

snowcap:
just hope they use the cubicles and don't stand like what i do, but your right we would get reported if we acted the same way

Nemesis:
The mind Boggles !

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Fester on April 14, 2012, 11:57:38 pm ---Something that I have witnessed about 3 times recently, which I thought I would never see in Llandudno.

Whilst using the mens toilets as men do (in 3 different locations),  the toilets have been invaded by either drunken, or simply anti-social and uncaring WOMEN.  They proceed to use the mens loo in full view of those around.
They claim that they are 'bursting' or the queue is too long in the ladies.

I have seen this in a local pub, a night club, and now most recently on the pier, in broad daylight in the presence of kids and pensioners.  No excuse for it whatsoever.

Now, think about this, this yobbish behaviour by women might raise an eyebrow, or even draw contempt.... but I can't help thinking that if I did this, not only would I be arrested and convicted of several offences, but I would end up on the sex-offenders register.
Why is it not the same for women?

Its disgusting, embarrassing and yet another system of our rapidly decaying society.

--- End quote ---
We need more details on this. You mean that the women are using the cubicles with the door closed...or something else?

Nemesis:
Now stop it or you will be getting collared for lurking about in the Gents ! :o ;D _))*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version