Author Topic: Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs & Takeaways  (Read 488997 times)

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
Re: Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs & Takeaways
« Reply #3675 on: March 29, 2018, 07:16:43 PM »
I was back at the Toad in Colwyn Bay today and enjoyed the £6.00 lunch.   Mrs H and I had the stir fried chicken in ginger, garlic, mixed peppers and sweet chilli sauce with chips and wild rice and it was delicious.
I must have been concentrating too much on my food when I've been there previously but this time I did notice all the things that were shown in Hollins'  recent quiz question.      ;D 

hollins

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #3676 on: May 16, 2018, 04:01:35 PM »
After complaining that the menu at the skip didn't change often enough I think it is only fair to say that they now do a weekly changing lunch menu. Really good value at £16 for 2 courses and £20 for 3.
I have had two different ones now and both were excellent. Today's was crispy cod with spring greens and crab bisque followed by raspberry bakewell tart.
The new one starts each Monday.

SteveH

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #3677 on: May 21, 2018, 04:45:20 PM »
National chain Costa Coffee wants a new cafe on a Llandudno retail park.

Mostyn Champneys' owner Hercules Unit Trust(HUT) has submitted plans for a large Costa Coffee cafe close to TK Maxx.

The planning report claimed the cafe would not take away trade from other cafes and would instead meet 'latent demand' from shoppers using Mostyn Champneys.

Fast food chain McDonald’s has already been given the go-ahead to demolish its restaurant in in Mostyn Champneys and relocate to a new two storey site next to the Iceland store.

There are plans for another restaurant chain to come to the existing McDonald's site.  ref DP

hollins

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #3678 on: May 21, 2018, 05:42:38 PM »
This week's menu at the skip already tried and tested! Delicious and great value.

Blongb

• Ad Free Member
  • I love living in Llandudno
« Reply #3679 on: May 21, 2018, 08:52:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This week's menu at the skip already tried and tested! Delicious and great value.

As you like fine dining Hollins, may I recommend: the Cae Mor Seafront Hotel Llandudno at 6 Penrhyn Crescent Llandudno LL30 1BA

An airy hotel offering fine dining with parking.

01492 878101
caemorhotel.co.uk
-- Now I can only sit and stare--