The Local > Local News & Discussion

Cafes, Restaurants, Pubs & Takeaways

(1/823) > >>

DaveR:
I seem to remeber that we once had some sort of vote/poll on what was the best Chippy in the area? Perhaps we could have another one - my vote would go to the Galleon in Conwy - eating chips whilst sitting on the Quay watching the world go by - perfect!  ;D

Paddy:
I'm going to say Fish Tram Chips because they take so long you can have a beer in the King's Head while you wait. Well worth the wait though.

Jack:

--- Quote from: DaveR on September 03, 2010, 10:52:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Paddy on September 03, 2010, 10:34:39 pm ---I'm going to say Fish Tram Chips because they take so long you can have a beer in the King's Head while you wait. Well worth the wait though.

--- End quote ---
;D Has anyone been to Gardners lately?

--- End quote ---
Gardners is now operated by the guy that owns Casanovas Italian Restaurant above, making a real go of it too with far longer opening hours than before.

Fester:

--- Quote from: DaveR on September 03, 2010, 10:03:57 pm ---I seem to remeber that we once had some sort of vote/poll on what was the best Chippy in the area? Perhaps we could have another one - my vote would go to the Galleon in Conwy - eating chips whilst sitting on the Quay watching the world go by - perfect!  ;D

--- End quote ---

I will give a mention here to the Chippie at West Shore, (On Great Orme's Rd)
He opens very decent hours,  the Fish was excellent ....and his price very reasonable.

NEVER buy fish and chips at the Summit Complex ....I got stung for £8.95,  and I was paying for 3 ....so a total of £27 for fish and chips without even getting a cup of tea, bread or anything....shocking.

DaveR:
I've not tried the St. George's Plaice chippy yet - has anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version