Members' Lounge > Sport

Darts

(1/6) > >>

Fester:
Not really sure where to put this topic ....but...

On Tuesday this week I was dragged out of retirement (a 25 year retirement) to make up the numbers to play for a local pub darts team.

Well, I went, we played away at Llanfairfechan, we won spectacularly and I loved every minute of it.

Now, we are short of at least 2 players for next week ...and every week in the future,  PLEASE, if you fancy a friendly game of dartsand a bit of fun, let me know and you are on!

The standard is not good, so don't worry, nothing will be expected.....but if we don't get a full team together, we lose games by default.

This is open to menand women alike ...as its a mixed league.

Let me know via this thread, or drop me a PM if you are shy ...

Barbiroli:
Wish i was younger Fester i`d be there like a shot, I played in the mid 70`s to mid 80`s first for the Gresham when Len Fitzgerald had it, then the R A club and lastly the Hotpoint Club, Enjoyed every minute of it. Hope you find somebody.

Fester:
Barbs ... don't let that stop you !

There is a free sausage sandwich in it if you do ... 

Paddy:
Who do you play for Fester? I used to play many years ago and my Dad was a bit of a famous local dartist. I keep threatening to make a comeback but It's tough to get up for work the next day!

Yorkie:
I used to be a keen player.  Had a beautiful set of very fine tungsten arrows with 8 foot canes.  I could almost get any score demanded providing my hands were steady!   L0L

Oche!  Oche!! Oche!!!  Oy,Oy Oy!!   _))*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version