Author Topic: Gardening  (Read 185347 times)

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
Re: Gardening
« Reply #1110 on: April 07, 2021, 10:33:18 AM »
Funny you should mention digging underneath Mull.       I have pegged the fence into the ground but those cast iron Frogs cover the spots where a hole is so I put the Frogs over the holes to try and distract him.
We'll soon see whether the second fence and the Frogs work, if they don't then you can expect a large package in the Royal Mail soon

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1111 on: April 07, 2021, 11:59:23 AM »
OMG Hugo you sound to have got a right one there. Ours once dug a hole so deep that he disappeared into it and the tortoise dug under her pen and hid in the undergrowth. Luckily the hound has now outgrown these antics, but the tortoise will still dig for Britain ! Animals ---who'd have them ???
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

mull

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1112 on: April 08, 2021, 10:56:54 AM »
Bet the badger finds a way round or under the fence  $angry$

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1113 on: April 08, 2021, 12:36:17 PM »
The Badger does go into the top part of the garden but doesn't cause any damage there unlike Teddy.    Yesterday Teddy did get into the top part of the garden and then into our next door neighbours garden but I got him before he did any damage there.
Yesterday afternoon was spent getting material in to increase the height of the boundary fence and this morning we got in touch with a dog trainer for some much needed help
Are you sure that you don't want a companion for your dog Fly?