Author Topic: Gardening  (Read 122749 times)

Meleri

• Ad Free Member
Re: Gardening
« Reply #900 on: August 12, 2018, 04:42:41 PM »
Did the downpours today fill up your 2 empty water butts Hugo ;) Our patio is like a swimming pool and drive like Niagra falls and there is more to come I believe. At least the garden has had a good watering.
How did everyone else fare?

Bri Roberts

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #901 on: August 12, 2018, 06:30:40 PM »
We are visiting family staying down in Llanrwst and must have missed it all !!

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #902 on: August 12, 2018, 07:25:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did the downpours today fill up your 2 empty water butts Hugo ;) Our patio is like a swimming pool and drive like Niagra falls and there is more to come I believe. At least the garden has had a good watering.
How did everyone else fare?

The water butts are full now Meleri but the heavy rain has done some damage to my giant Begonias.  It was quite a downpour and I'm glad that I wasn't out taking my dog for a walk  as we would have been absolutely soaked

Nemesis

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #903 on: August 13, 2018, 09:08:22 AM »
We had been out with the dog with us all morning, so waited until after the first lot of heavy rain to take him out again. Big mistake------we got caught in the second lot and were literally wet to the skin. No respite standing under a tree as it was coming straight through it !
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

SteveH

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #904 on: August 13, 2018, 03:42:23 PM »
I got back home in the gap, nice and dry, and standing looking out at the downpour I was hoping it was doing the same at Llantysilio where firefighters have been battling the huge blaze on Llantysilio Mountain for more than three weeks.