Members' Lounge > Hobbies and Interests

Gardening

<< < (234/260) > >>

Hugo:
I've just found out that there are more than 250 varieties of Dandelion and although I may think that they are all in my garden the ones I seem to have are the ones that duck their heads when my mower goes over them
The Rhododendrons are now in flower so they are a pleasant distraction from the Dandelions

Hugo:
The Laburnum in our garden is now in flower and looks better than it did last year.     I would imagine that the Laburnum arches in Bodnant and the Happy Valley will be looking stunning at this moment

DVT:
Yes Hugo, the Bodnant arch is now fully open and looking really good, and will be for this and next week.  Visitors are advised to book online as the car park will be overflowing.  Also open late, for next two days I will be there until 8pm, starting at 2!  Also Wednesday/Thursday next week a late shift for me.  The rest of the garden also looking good.

Hugo:
I like the look of the Laburnum trees and the sweet scent of the flowers too.    Once the tree sheds its flowers etc there is always  a big clean up and I can fill two brown bins with the stuff
I can't imagine what the clean up would be like at Bodnant with that magnificent archway
By the way I see a Rally mate of yours quite often when I'm walking my dog in the mornings.  Roy and I usually have a good old natter when we do meet up

Hugo:
The orange coloured Azalea has just flowered and the Poppies I planted last year are starting to come out now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version