Author Topic: Tenby  (Read 26553 times)

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
Re: Tenby((
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2015, 07:04:23 am »
Hello and especially Hollins. Just been reading the Tenby thread (where I lived for the first five years of my life) but reading back a couple of years I read that you were asking advice on taking close up shots of flowers etc.
 Now I doubt if it's any interest now but I have a brand new unused micro lens, I don't remember the make but it's better than camera manufacturers produce. It cost me from memory around £150 about five years ago. If you are interested let me know, but I won't be able to dig it out for around six weeks because I am away.
 If you are wondering why I never used it, I bought it so that I could attach it to a 360 degree mirror device which showed a 360 degree reflection, and the camera and this lens took the shot of the mirror. £250 but technology has marched on so fast that nowadays I imagine it is more or less completely outdated.
 The golf game along so the panoramas project just gathered dust. Mike

Offline hollins

• Management board member
Re: Tenby
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2015, 08:53:14 am »
Thank you for you kind thought but the problem of the close up photos was solved last May when I invested in a new camera. This one automatically adjusts itself to take close ups and I have been delighted with it.
Hope you are having a great time on your winter break and thanks again. Happy New Year!