Author Topic: Llandudno Christmas Illuminations  (Read 201459 times)

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
Re: Llandudno Christmas Illuminations
« Reply #585 on: November 10, 2015, 07:02:27 am »
Do you think Fatandy means the parking meters on the prom or the elactric parking signs they are putting up around town,opps sorry they scrapped that,um Colwyn has had a theater re -vamp,a pool make-over and god knows how many times Station rd has been dug up and re-modelled,im confused at who has had all the attention,can  anyone help.

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #586 on: November 10, 2015, 07:26:17 am »
Hi Wrex, i don;t think there are any crumbs left for anybody after spending on Colwyn prom and Parc Erias and thats where the electric signs have gone,omg i not sure which one town Andy is on about but Bryn Williams has;nt got a restaurant in my town.

Offline Daihardwelshman

« Reply #587 on: November 10, 2015, 08:31:15 am »
Why all the jealousy on where the money is being spent???? I live in Rhos on sea and work in Llandudno, i dont care where the money is spent as long as the Borough council are spending it for the good of the borough.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #588 on: November 10, 2015, 08:42:17 am »
I'm surprised there's any money left in the pot after they'd paid to bring the rally to Llandudno
How much did CCBC pay to bring the Rally to Llandudno?

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #589 on: November 11, 2015, 05:04:48 pm »
It was in erias last year,i don;t know what went wrong.

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #590 on: November 13, 2015, 07:16:24 am »
Jealous guy only wants the best for Llandudno unlike our town council,i don;t think they have put ONE extra light up this year,but who gives a flip.Now what we  need next year is a massive xmas tree on bogisland like Norman said,we need to get it in aid of St Davids to make sure it gets done then im sure it could be paid for by Mostyn estates and of course sponsor a light.

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #591 on: November 17, 2015, 07:02:05 am »
Can;t believe the mayor had the cheek to turn up to the big switch on at the Carlton considering the rubbish he and hie fellow councillors give us,hope they had some champagne for them.