Author Topic: Spooky pictures  (Read 27432 times)

Offline pkevin

Re: Spooky pictures
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2012, 08:46:33 am »
I agree with DaveR, Lots of pixel disturbance around the ghost, sign of blending and fethering.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »
Not a spooky picture but certainly a spooky experience.  A few weeks ago we went to a small farm just outside Caernarfon for Sootys birthday celebrations with a few friends...nicknamed Budgetfest.  We had an excellent time camping in the field listening to live music and enjoying the Bbq. 
One of Sootys mates was a guy called Ricky Nugent.  In 1978 "Rockin' Ricky and the Velvet Collars" were in the Guinness book of records for playing non stop rockin' roll for 6 days to raise money for an operation for a little local boy.
Anyway Ricky is also a spiritualist and I had a reading with him.  He used tarot cards and I have to say he was brilliant.  he said lots of things but a couple of issues stood out.  He said that I wouldn't be working in pubs for much longer........which is good as I'm really bored with it now and have been yearning to do something completely different for months.  The other thing he said was "My goodness your a fighter aren't you" I took it he meant I was a strong character, he said "I can see you now stood on a hill, you have exactly the same hair and you are carrying a large sword and shield, you have clearly won a battle of some sort and you have lots of followers cheering you".......no change there then  ;D (quick flick of the hair).  He didn't charge me and he was correct about almost everything he said, I thanked him and we carried on with the celebrations.
On the Monday I returned to work and took Jj with me to meet the Secretary Jill.  I don't really know Jill that well if I'm honest but I knew she'd love Jj.  As I was leaving the office she said "I had a really strange dream about you last night" looking puzzled I said "Oh right" she laughed and said "yes I had a dream you were in one of those 2 wheeled chariots riding up hill, you had a huge sword and a shield......I mean what a silly dream" she was laughing but I could feel a cold shiver go down my back as I remembered what Ricky had said only a couple of days before.  Is that strange or what?  ???

Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Paddy

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2012, 07:37:25 pm »
Spooky!

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2012, 07:50:10 pm »
Deja vu maybe!      Z**
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2012, 11:44:14 pm »
If your future was predetermined, wouldn't it be really dull?

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2012, 11:54:50 pm »
No, it would be GREAT!

I would know exactly when to give up work, exactly how much to budget and spend.. etc... etc.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 01:57:57 pm »
I've probably told you before but I remember having a reading with a woman called Joanne from Colwyn Bay nearly 10 years ago.  I was single and out of work at the time and I was looking for a little direction I suppose.  Joanne didn't use Tarot cards she was more of a medium, I gave her my ring and she preceded to tell me I would soon have a job, I was going to meet a very special man who in her opinion looked like a copper and his name began with an R.  I would be signing a contract......she actually advised me not to do it as I would end up owing a substantial amount of money (she was right there...still paying mates back now  ???) and I would also be married within 12 months.  At the time I laughed it off....married? as if  :o.
However within 3 weeks I was working in the Albion, 2 months later I was dating Gezzy (Robert Geraint) 3 months later I signed the lease for the Albion and 13 months from the day I had the reading with Joanne was my wedding day.  All this is absolutely true and so it seems with hindsight Joanne certainly knew what fate had in store for me.  I know there are some real blaggers out there but some spiritualists really do know their stuff.
If peoples lives and fate were not predetermined wouldn't that cause chaos.
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 03:31:15 pm »
If your fate was predetermined, it would surely be the case that you could, for example, walk out into a road in front of a car and not be killed because you knew you were definitely getting a job in the future etc etc. Not the best example, but do you see what I mean?

Offline llanscholes

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2013, 02:36:04 pm »
oooohhhhh...ghosts

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2014, 12:07:15 am »
For Dave R, and all those with an interest in ruined or historic buildings.

This BBC clip is less than 3 mins long, and it is an amazing insight into how right in the middle of New York harbour, there is a large island which was abandoned 50 years ago.   Mother nature has reclaimed all of the island, and the once imposing buildings are an eerie sight to behold.   Shadows of Denbigh Hospital in a way?

Take a look...   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27509955
Fester...

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2014, 08:12:04 am »
Interesting! I'm surprised that a millionaire hasn't moved there!
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline hollins

• Management board member
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2014, 10:27:46 pm »
Spooky sheep!

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2016, 11:39:21 pm »
These are amongst a load of weird pictures, disturbing maybe,  which were captured when the Google Streetview images were analysed.   I love the first one, and I know there is one which will amuse Merddin Emrys.
Fester...

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2016, 09:38:01 am »
Love the last one!  ;D
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2016, 10:26:29 pm »